- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple slices
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For topping, melt butter over low heat in 12-inch cast-iron skillet or skillet with oven-proof handle. Remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar. Spread to cover bottom of skillet. Arrange pineapple slices, Maraschino cherries and walnut halves in skillet. Set aside.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour batter evenly over fruit in skillet.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Invert onto serving plate.
There are no reviews.