- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Frosting, favorite flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze, place frosting in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.