- 1 pkg Duncan Hines®Chocolate Lover's® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 30 miniature peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Place paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine brownie mix, fudge packet from mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Place 2 level measuring tablespoons batter in each paper liner.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Push 1 peanut butter cup candy into center of each cupcake until even with surface of brownie. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
There are no reviews.