- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mashed very ripe banana
- 2 tubs Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups. Blend cake mix, water, oil, eggs and banana in large bowl at low speed until moistened [about 30 seconds]. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill cupcake liners two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes. Cool completely.
- Frost and decorate.
There are no reviews.