- 6 oz. chocolate chips or broken up chunks
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 of an 8 oz. package pretzel rods (about 12 rods)
- Sprinkles of your choosing (Halloween confetti ideal)
- Wax paper
- Step 1: Break the pretzel rods in half to make about 24 pieces.
- Step 2: Combine chocolate & butter in a double boiler. Once your water is boiling, turn it down. Stir to melt chips/chunks into a chocolate liquid. Be careful not to over heat the chocolate as scorching happens very quickly.
- Step 3: Dip the cut end of a pretzel rod into the chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drain off by twisting the rod over the bowl of chocolate. Over a separate bowl or plate, pour sprinkles onto chocolate while twisting the rod.
- Step 4: Place dipped rods onto wax paper and allow to dry completely before moving.
There are no reviews.